How to Use CineStyle to Shoot Video From Canon DSLR

 Well, it has been a while since I’m using canon 70d to shoot YouTube videos. However, I recently found out about CineStyle by Technicolor actually. Without giving it much thought, I went straight ahead and then installed it on DSLR. And I’ve to say, I’m really impressed. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Use CineStyle to Shoot Video From Canon DSLR. Let’s begin!

Well, to those who don’t really know, Cinestyle is basically a picture profile available for Canon EOS Cameras. Just consider it like this; generally, when you tap on the record button of your DSLR. It then shoots video in Auto mode. And any video shot in an auto mode has actually less room for color correction in the post. But, if you guys change the picture profile mode from Auto to Cinestyle, then it will capture more details in the video, providing you more freedom to play with colors as well.

Comments